Meet Stephanie Hill
Owner of Upstream Administration
After spending 15 years working for first a publicly traded global company, then a small local business, Stephanie decided to open her own business. Her goal was to help small businesses grow into larger ones with the skills she learned through her own work experience. Being your own boss isn’t easy, but Stephanie wouldn’t give it up for anything!
With a strong background in operations management, marketing, and non-profit management Stephanie is always happy to share her knowledge with the business community. She also loves learning new things as industry and business trends change.
When she is not working on the business, you can find Steph:
1. Enjoying water sports – swimming and kayaking are personal favorites, and, despite her lack of balance, she plans on taking on paddle boarding this year.
2. Watching movies – she is partial to action movies but will take suspense and crime drama in a pinch. (And, if we are honest, she won’t turn down a GOOD romantic comedy or comedy horror movie.)
3. Reading everything – from self help books to romances, they are all over the office.
4. Volunteering for some of the local non-profits she is passionate about. (In a normal year of course!)
5. And finally, spending time with her family, friends, and cats. (Way too many cats. But that’s a different story!)