Making sure that you keep your business finances up to date and organized and your monetary records maintained is an extremely important part of maintaining your business. Good bookkeeping allows you to accurately reflect how healthy your business is, plan better for your business from month to month, and learn more about your incomes and expenses. (What is working? Where are you spending too much money for too little return?) Most importantly, maintaining your finances is important because if you get behind you may make choices that are costly for your business and get you into hot water with reporting entities.
Upstream Administration can help you maintain your bookkeeping and banking records to help you increase the health of your business. Whether you need a one-time clean-up of your records or ongoing, scheduled assistance, we will help you get your finances under control and the fact that we work virtually saves you office space and expenses. Upstream Administration uses the QuickBooks software program, so it is easy for you to review and maintain your files and share them with your accountant or tax preparer.
Upstream Administration can help you with:
- Expense allocation and reconciliation of accounts
- Financial reports
- Customized QuickBooks software setup with chart of accounts, customer & vendor list or import transactions from current software
- Encrypted document collection & storage
- Catchup – Get caught up for the year.
- Sales Tax
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Email & Phone support
- Provide necessary information & liaison with your accountant and tax preparer
Don’t be busy. Be productive.